Urology deals with the conditions and diseases of the urinary tract, such as urinary bladder, urethra and the ureters. When it comes to medical conditions related to prostate health, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, overactive bladder (incontinence), impotence, urinary tract infections, vasectomies, kidney stones and other urological conditions, you need the help of an expert urologist who has the best diagnostic equipment to help patients.
At MAJ you will find the best urologist in the region offering comprehensive urology services to diagnose and treat kidney stone disease and urinary tract difficulties. We have the state-of-the-art facilities to offer the best urology diagnosis and treatment.
The well equipped labs and wards have made it easy for the patients to receive proper care and service from the team. The strong inter-professional team promotes a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
The quality improvement team is finding new ways to provide best care to the patients for a healthy life. The Urology Department provides the following:
- Well equipped to manage all common urology problems
- Outpatient service on all days
- Facilities to do all Endourology procedures like TURP, Cystolitholapaxy, Internal Urethrotomy, Ureteroscopy & Stone Removal
- Capability to do all open urology procedures like Nephrectomy, Pyeloplasty etc.
- Medical management of Erectile Dysfunction
- Management of ,ale Infertility, Urogynaecology and Paediatric Urology problems.
- Endourology Clinic
- Andrology Clinic