About the Doctor:
A vibrant and empathetic Neurologist. Expert in management of neurological diseases and disorders. Trained at some of the finest institutes in India.
- DM Neurology from Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow
- MD from Dr SN Government Medical College, Jodhpur
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Kottayam
- Consultant at Karuna Hospital, Nedumkandam
- Consultant at PN P Hindu Medical Mission Hospital
Awards & Achievements:
- Winner of NNF NEONATOLOGY QUIZ 2014 state level For Rajasthan held in FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, JAIPUR and participated in zonal level held at PGIMS, ROHTAK.
- Completed 2 year valid certificate course in advanced life support(ALS), Basic EEG course.
- Completed advanced neonatal resuscitation program(NRP) provider certificate.
- Training in ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY including NCV, EMG and EEG under guidance of Padma sree Prof Dr Sunil Pradhan HOD Department of NEUROLOGY.
- Cleared Neurology for GPs online course by Omnicuris.
- Submitted a dissertation to To assess the safety and efficacy of combination of oral iron chelation therapy in transfusion dependent thalassemia patients.
- Tuberculous Meningitis - published in SSRN:International electronic journal ‘Inclusion of Mechanical Ventilation in Severity Staging of Tuberculous Meningitis Improves Outcome Prediction.
- A Study of the Clinical Characteristics and Severity of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis from North India.
Memberships & Certifications:
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life time member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology