About the Doctor:
Dr. Joe Paul is a compassionate orthopaedic surgeon with 14 years of experience providing superior patient care. He is a committed professional who fully adheres to the highest standards during surgery. He has an extensive knowledge of musculoskeletal deformities, diseases and injuries. He has a keen interest in joint replacement surgeries (TKR, THR) and minimally invasive treatment of fractures. He has completed 6000 orthopaedic procedures in his expanse of 14 years. He has the ability to provide patient with outstanding physical and emotional support during diagnosis, treatment and recovery stages. He is a passionate medical professional with superior verbal skills and a pleasant bedside manner.
1. MS Orthopedics from S. C. B Medical College, Cuttack
2. Fellowship in joint replacement from Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad
1. Sr. Consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Little Flower Hospital, Angamaly
2. Consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Samaritan Hospital
3. Junior consultant, Lissie Hospital, Ernakulam.
Memberships & Certifications:
• Indian Medical Association
• Kerala Orthopaedic Association
• Cochin Ortho Society
• Indian Orthopaedic Association