Dr K Ajay Kumar
About the Doctor:
Senior neuro surgeon with 31 years of experience in Neurosurgery. Trained in UK. Former medical director and head of neurosurgery in various hospitals in Kerala. Having rich experience as senior consultant neurosurgeon in Ministry of health, UAE.
- MS In General Surgery, Medical College Calicut In 1988
- FRCS, Royal College Of Surgeons, Edinburgh Uk In 1992
- DNB, Diplomate Of National Board Of Examinations In Neurosurgery, India In 1996
- MNAMS, Member, National Academy Of Medical Specialities, India In 2000.
- Lecturer In General Surgery Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Registrar In Neurosurgery Hull Royal Infirmary, Hull, U.K.
- Junior Consultant Neurosurgeon, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Medical Director, Indo American Hospital, Brain And Spine Centre, Vaikom, Kerala, India
- Specialist Neurosurgeon, Ministry Of Health & Prevention, Fujairah Hospital, Fujairah, UAE
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon & Head Of Department, Sunrise Institute Of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, India
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon, Ministry Of Health & Prevention, Fujairah Hospital, Fujairah, UAE
- Tuberculosis of Sacrolliac Joint Presenting as Cauda Equina Syndrome – Emirates Medical Journal
- Chapter on Spinal Injuries – Golden hourn in Trauma
Area Of Expertise/Interest:
Memberships & Certifications:
- Life Member – Neurological Society of India
- Life Member – IMA
- BLS Certification