Dr Saji P O Thomas
About the Doctor:
Dr Saji P O Thomas in the past 30 years of his orthopaedic experience has been the Head of the Orthopaedics Department at Century Hospital, Chengannur, Little Flower Hospital, Angamaly and Welcare Hospital, Kochi. He has 15 years’ of experience as a DNB (Orthopaedic Post graduation)teacher. He has an in-depth knowledge and experience in handling accidents and emergencies in traumatology and treating wide array of orthopaedic disorders. His specialization being complex trauma, joint replacement surgeries & Pelvi- cetabular surgeries.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Master of Orthopaedic Surgery M.S (Orthopaedics) Karnataka Medical College, Hubli, Karnataka, India
- MCh (Orthopaedics) University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, U.K
Memberships & Certifications:
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA) - Life Member
- Arthroscopy Society of India - Life Member
- Kerala Orthopaedic Association (KOA) - Life Member
- Association of Peliv- Acetabular Surgeons -India (AOPAS) - Life Member
- Pelvi- Acetabular Surgeons-Kerala (PASK) - Founder Secretary
- Cochin Orthopaedic Society (COS) - Life Member
- AO faculty since 2013
- Faculty for national & regional orthopaedic conferences