Dr Sruthy K John
Dr. Sruthy K John has joined with M.A.J. Hospital with more than 8 years of experience in Ophthalmology. Her special interests are Squint, Paediatric Eye Diseases, Neuro Ophthalmology and Cataract. She is expert in handling Refraction, Paediatric Refraction, Squint Surgery, Pterygyium Surgery, Cataract Surgery and Neuro Ophthalmology. She is proficient in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.
1. MBBS from Fr. Muller’s Medical College, Mangalore.
2. DOMS: Mahatma Gandhi Medical College &Research Institute, Pondicherry.
3. DNB (Ophthalmology): Aravind Eye hospital, Tirunelveli
4. Fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology- LV Prasad Institute, Hyderabad.
1. Senior Resident (DNB), Aravind Eye Hospital, Tirunelveli,Tamilnadu.
2. Consultant Ophthalmologist, Ahalya Eye Hospital, Cochin
3. Consultant, Lions Eye Hospital, Paika, Pala and Holy Ghost Mission Hospital, Muttuchira, Kottyam
1. Short term Phaco training from Toshniwal Eye Hospital, Sholapur.
2. Paediatric Ophthalmology squint and Neuro Opthal training from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad.
1. Gold medal in Pharmacology in MBBS.
2. Top Performer in Ophthalmology in DOMS.
3. Best poster presentation in TNOA conference 2011
Memberships & Certifications:
1. Member, Indian Medical Association
2. Member, All India Ophthalmologic Society
3. Member, Kerala State Ophthamic Society