About the Doctor:
Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon with 40 years of experience in orthopaedics. Trained both in Indian and UK. Worked as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon in various hospitals in Kerala. Also had recently been working as a Senior Consultant in the Ministry of Health, UAE.
1. MS Ortho from KMC Manipal
2. D Ortho from KMC Manipal
3. FRCS (Surgery in General) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
4. FRCS (Orthopedics) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
1. Asst. Lecturer in Orthopaedics, KMC Manipal
2. Registrar and Senior Registrar in Orthopaedics in various NHS Hospitals in UK
3. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, PVS Hospital, Calicut
4. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Indo American Hospital, Vaikom, Kerala.
5. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ministry of Health and Prevention, Fujairah, UAE
6. Hony. Asst. Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, RAK Medical Health Science Unicversity, RAS AL Khaimah,UAE
1. Menon P.C, Griffiths W.E.G, Hook W.E and Higgins B: Trochanteric Osteotomy in Total Hip Arthroplasty: Comparison of 2 Techniques (Original publication) The Journal of Arthorplasty, Vol: 13, No.1 Jan 1998, Pages 92-96
Area Of Expertise/Interest:
Arthroscopy of Knee, Orthopaedic Trauma and Management of General Orthopaedic conditions
Memberships & Certifications:
Life Member IMA
Life Member Bombay Orthopaedic Society
Life Member KOA
ATLS Certified (UK)