Dr. Riya Mariam Raju
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
A vibrant and empathetic Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who aspires to deliver her surgical skills for the betterment of humanity. She has practiced both in India and in the Gulf, with more than 5 years of experience in General dentistry and 3 years of experience in her field of specialisation, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. Her infectious enthusiasm and unwavering commitment towards the profession truly make her an icon of the industry. Her field of expertise is vast, covering minor surgical procedures as well as major emergency procedures such as trauma of the maxillofacial skeleton. She is proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi and Kannada.
1. MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) from Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davangere, Karnataka
2. BDS from The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore,Karnataka
1. Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, at Amer Clinic, Kuwait
2. Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to various private dental clinics, Thiruvalla
3. General practitioner at a private clinic in Bangalore
1. Submitted a Thesis dissertation to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, titled "Comparison Of Oral Versus Sublingual Routes Of Piroxicam In The Postoperative Management Of Impacted Lower Third Molars"
2. Paper Presentation on “Condylar Fracture Stump Retrieval- Our Experience” at the 18th Mid-term Conference of AOMSI, Thrissur, Kerala
3. Poster Presentation on “Trigemino-Cardiac Reflex” at the 1st Asian Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery PG Convention, Mangalore, Karnataka
Memberships & Certifications:
1. Member of Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Of India
2. Member of Indian Dental Association
3. Certification in Oral Implantology
4. Certified BLS provider