A highly respected professional in the medical fraternity with more than 36 years of experience as Consultant Obstetrician/ Gynaecologist, and an expert in laparoscopic surgeries and management of high-risk pregnancies. she has worked with many leading hospitals in India, Ministry Hospital at Brunei and Malaysia. She is trained to perform all procedures in obstetrics and gynaecology, including open surgeries and minimal access surgeries like hysteroscopy and laparoscopy with extensive experience in gynaecologic and obstetric ultrasonography. Her areas of interest are laparoscopic surgery, management of high-risk pregnancies, adolescent gynaecology and infertility management.
1. Master’s in Surgery (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) from Patna University
2. Level 1 Training in Operative Laparoscopy Singapore
3. Level II & III training in Operative Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
4. Infertility workup & IUI Training
5. Accreditation Council for Gynaecological Endocopy, US
6. Certificate in Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasound by Monash University, Singapore.
1. HOD & Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Devamatha Hospital, Koratty.
2. Specialist in Ministry of Health Hospital (Tertiary Level), Brunei Darussalam
3. Specialist in Ministry of Health Hospital (Tertiary Level), Malaysia
4. HOD & Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at at St Vincent De Paul Hospital, Ollur
5. Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Amala Cancer Hospital, Trissur
1. Letter of appreciation from Director Medical services Malaysia.
1. Uterus Didelpheus with Vaginal & Cervical atresia – Reconstruction with Macindoe’s Vaginoplasty, 8th annual congress of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Montreal, Canada.
2. Endoscopic Management of Ovarian Cysts : Does Size Matter, 9th Annual Congress Of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Gold Coast, Australia.
3. Radical Vulvectomy & Reconstruction with Glutus MAximus Flap for Valval cancer XVII Asian Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Singapore.
4. Laparoscopic Surgery – The Changing Pattern, 6th Regional meeting of International Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy Bankok, Thailand.